Day 6: Order not Perfection
Thanks for making the start of my 31 day series so awesome! You guys have shared and made such sweet comments and I truly appreciate it.
I thought for today I should make my goal here a little clearer.
- I want to know where things are when someone needs something.
- I want to know what is for dinner because my weekly menu is planned.
- I want to do a craft with my daughter when either of us get a wild idea and do it in an organized space.
- I want to keep things put away orderly so that we don’t go out and spend money on something we already own.
- I want to go out after dinner and hang with my family on the patio because I don’t think I have a million things to do.
- I want to be nice to my family not a crazy woman.
- So, yes, I want order but not perfection!
I know that daily I will have dishes, laundry and school stuff scattered. That’s ok! That means God has given me the blessing and responsibility of taking care of my husband and children. I’m just saying I want to be the woman, wife, and mother HE has called me to be. My hope is as you follow along with me in this 31 days, you find yourself bringing order to your home and family in a way that pleases those you love the most!
To start from the beginning click over to DAY 1
Happy Sunday Friends,